To provide link directly to leave a review for your book:
- Locate your book on Amazon.com.
- Select your preferred edition. (It doesn’t really matter in terms of the review, as the review will be visible for all editions.)
- Scroll down (possibly a long way down) until you reach “Review this product”.
- Click on “Write a customer review”.
- When the review page appears, copy the URL from your browser. It should look something like this:
- Include that URL as the link in your social media or blog post to send readers directly to the review space for your book.
Note: You won’t see a preview, since Amazon requires a login in order to enter a review. Instead, use one of the images that we have provided for you.
Tip: For blogs, we recommend that you select the “Open link in a new tab” option when you add the link so your blog remains open in its original tab or window.
Repeat as necessary for each of your books.