Receive Our Monthly Newsletter
We will never sell, rent, or otherwise lend your contact information to anyone.
- August 2021: Are You Listening to Us?
- July 2021: Living the art of “Still Life”
- May 2021: Discovering an Unauthorized Fictography with a side of Artisanal Gibberish
- March 2021: Imprinting on the New Year
- December 2020: The Best Gift You Can Give an Author
- November 2020: Experience the mystery of the “Pious Rebel”
- October 2020: Discover the Mystery of “The Found Child”
- August 2020: Seeking Your Stories of the Sea
- July 2020: Journey Back to the Land in Silicon Valley
- June 2020: Experience your own Love on Fire
- May 2020: Listen to us (or at least our books)!
- April 2020: Experience the “Goddess Rising” for the first time ever!
- March 2020: Collecting “Grimaulkin” and tell us your own tales
- February 2020: Discovering “All That Was Asked” and seeking your stories of the sea
- January 2020: New year, new books, new goals
- December 2019: A cloning conundrum, the joys of journaling, and seeking your stories
- November 2019: Our collection of corporate comeuppance and other tales
- October 2019: Take a bite from the “Fruit of the Devil” and other tales to come
- September 2019: “The Stork” delivers a new mystery, and other tales to come
- August 2019: Choosing the goddess who might save the world, seeking your stories of corporate comeuppance, and falling for new books coming your way soon
- July 2019: Tales that come from sometimes after dark, seeking your chronicles of corporate comeuppance, and coming soon to a bookshelf near you
- June 2019: Our book report on BayCon, and seeking your stories of bureaucratic retribution
- May 2019: New tales from “Grimaulkin”, booking it at BayCon, and seeking your stories of corporate comeuppance
- April 2019: Calling for your submissions of Corporate Catharsis, tales about to be told, and stories to challenge your perceptions
- March 2019: Reaching a new “Due Date”, meeting author Nancy Wood, and seeking your stories
- February 2019: Exploring Memory and Metaphor, meeting Andrea Monticue, and seeking your tales of corporate woe
- January 2019: A Happy New Year and discovering The Last Speck of the World
- December 2018: Happy Birthday to us, and We Came, We Wrote, We NaNoWriMo’ed
- November 2018: Hearing Beguiling Voices, conversations at Rhode Island ComicCon, and getting ready to NaNoWriMo
- October 2018: Experiencing the magic of War Mage, writings from WorldCon, and other stories soon to come
- August 2018: We’re winging it to WorldCon, hear us tell our stories, and tell us your own