- Preparing Your Manuscript for Submission (WorldCon 2021)
- Small Publishing in a Big Universe (Straw Dog Writers Guide – May 2023)
Tip: Less is More
Getting your review posted is more important than exquisitely crafting it. So, rather than trying to compose the perfect essay extolling all of the virtues of the author's fine book, focus on one single thing that it accomplished for you and write that up.
Hold yourself to about 100 words and then post your review! (If you also write a longer version, we'd love to see that too! If you have blogs, post your review there as well.)
Please post your review to both Amazon and Goodreads, as each serve slightly different audiences and meet different needs.
And Thank You!
Installing Digital Editions on Your Device
- Installing Your Kindle Book by Email
- Installing Your Kindle Book Using an USB Cable
- Installing Your eBook on Your eReader (non-Kindle)
Sample Book Proposals
You can use these as templates for your own non-fiction book proposals.