Among the tales in this collection to make you think, question, and wonder …
- A rescue mission in a combat zone on a hostile planet becomes something more
- A young girl, searching for the parents who abandoned her, discovers that some answers only lead to more questions
- A young boy learns that it takes more than superpowers to become a hero
- A man who had led a less-than-perfect life finds out that it’s never too late for redemption
- A dying Afghanistan veteran’s last moments of his life are not what he expected them to be
- And, sometimes, on the night before Christmas, it is not always a silent night
Explore the past, future, and triumphs of the human soul.
Sometimes After Dark is available in hardcover, trade paperback, and digital editions. Signed editions are also available.